My Overwhelmed Gratitude

 www.facebook.com

 President Rodrigo R. Duterte

President of the Philippines

September 9,2020

Dear Mr.President,

     I am Jhaeyca Mikaylle C. Llapitan, a grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School, and I am grateful to write you because I have a lot of things to tell you.

     As a student, I am aware of the crisis we are facing now regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire Philippines is in crucial situation regardless of how we are able to stop the COVID-19 and how we are able to protect each other. We are really affected to this, but as I've seen your dedication and hard work to stop the pandemic I am thankful that you become our President who are willing to help each Filipino to survive most especially the poor, the frontliners, and all the families, because of you we are helping each other by following the instruction of the Government to stay home, as a youth and student I am following each rules as a simple help to you Mr.President.I hope that God answers your prayers that this will end soon and may the vaccines comes out the soonest in order for us to live in normal life.

     Thank you Sir and God Bless You!

                                              Very truly yours,

                                 Jhaeyca Mikaylle Llapitan

                                            Grade 10 student

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like about in Mikaylle's article is she is concerned to the quality of being safe and her opinion is having a faith in the efforts of president Duterte in solving this pandemic. The article shows the meaning of hope that resides if President Duterte will do his job well and if the civilians will be following rules. She is stating that president Duterte is doing his best to obtain the freedom to rise. The best thing in this article is mentioning God, In every situation of our life we must put God in the center our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jhaeyca Mikaylle, you have really did a great job at writing this letter! I like the way you have expressed your beautiful thoughts to our president. This is really one of the best blog posts that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am glad that you still show your support and concern towards our President. I am also glad that you were responsible for our basic protocols, because truly by just following the protocols we are helping our frontliners. In this time of Pandemic, we have to join forces to beat this virus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed Miss Llapitan, I love how sincere you are toward to your letter to our President, I really appreciate your efforts, support and concern to him. I am also glad that you were truly amazed and grateful that you are following the protocols, and concerned about the safetiness of others. You did well on this blog, Great Job!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I appreciate your efforts, your encouragement and your concern for him very much. I am also glad that you were responsible for our simple protocols, because truly by just following the protocols we are helping our frontliners particularly in this height of pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jhaeyca! I like how you still proudly admire the President’s effort in spite of his continuous and erratic failures regarding the mishandling of this pandemic. I also want to commend you for following the health protocols and I hope whoever you believe in will thoroughly enlighten you and your beliefs! More power to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts