New topics, Gain more Knowledge

     


     I thought 3rd quarter is the worst but I ended up doing all my work well.There are many things that I have learned about myself this quarter.  I have learned that I need to manage my time because I need to do my household chores and also I need to answer my module immediately.

     Somehow I made it through this quarter because of my determination and also because of the support of my family. I noticed that I improved on my writing skills. I learned a lot this quarter like on how to make a community-based research. I have made incredible progress this quarter.I imagine it will take a while for teachers, and students to have enough quiet moments to come to terms with all we have experienced as Covid-19

spikes and virtual learning stretches on. But at the same time, many of us have also found new ways to be flexible and to connect with the world around us that we might have avoided or skipped over before.I believe that the interaction between a subject and its environment is fundamental to the process of learning. However, I believe that learning deeply involves asking questions, testing ideas and finding answers. I argue that this process of interacting with and questioning our environment is what constitutes learning.The topics covered each week have giving me the opportunity to increase my knowledge in many areas.  

   


     This quarter is hard for me but I finished all the tasks. Hardwork is the key to overcome  the challenges of this quarter. I struggled this quarter but I learned and discovered new things.


https://nowickster.weebly.com/reflection/quarter-3-reflection

https://yugenemotion.com/2018/08/04/new-challenges/amp/

https://www.devprojournal.com/technology-trends/5-opportunities-a-pandemic-can-create/

Comments

Popular Posts