This is Me!


 


 I am Jhaeyca Mikaylle C. Llapitan,16 years old,born on September 25,2004.I am a grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School.I live in Mindoro, Vigan City.

    I have black long hair,brown eyes and I am tall.I am shy type and short-tempered person if I am very irritated.Then I can pour out all my anger on the offender.I can say that I am responsible and hard-working person.I have many friends since I like to communicate with people.As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me,I feel extremely comfortable with them.In our house,I love to help my mother in doing the household chores and sometimes if my father was not around or he go to his work I am the one who will do the things that he does at home.

    The goal I'm currently striving for is to make my parents proud of me.I study hard because I want to become successful in future and I want to repay all the hard works that they have done for me.With all the things that I already have,I know that I'm on the right path and I will do my best to inspire others to live the way they feel like living as well.

Comments

  1. I like how you describe yourself. I like how you come up with this ideas. But I saw some minor mistakes just like spacing mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts